Make an agreement with yourself that during the retreat you will:
• follow one of the two formats of the selected schedule - for injoers or for heroes
•follow the recommendations and inform the mentor and organizers in time about emerging difficulties
• listen carefully, leaving your assessments and judgments for later
• take care of yourself and others
Warn relatives and partners that you will not get in touch in the next 7 or 12 days. Limit junk food, and hard food 3 days before the retreat.
Reflect on what you will follow during the retreat:
• do not kill (even insects)
• do not take someone else's belongings
• do not lie
•do not drink alcohol, energy drinks, nicotine and limit the viewing of any entertainment content, with the exception of yoga movie video tutorials
Buy any timer you like.